After Earth - Episode II - Beyond Colonial Space.

Shayuri

First Post
For once Melara doesn't seem to have a snarky or smart-aleck reply ready. Her cheeks are burning red and she gives Gaetanna a shrug that could almost be characterized as 'shy,' though the little smile playing over her lips suggests she enjoyed the experience.

Solly comes to her rescue with the change of subject, giving her a chance to grab another cup of sake, and say, "Galaxy's a big place, doc. I dunno if anyone's really bothered to count every single species known." She grinned and added, "Maybe they're the ones flying that funky disc-ship that's been buzzing us."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"How many hangers bays does this station have?" Gaetanna asked after taking a sip of her drink. "If those squids flew around in that disk then they certainly aren't parked in the same hanger we're in since I'm sure we all would had taken a closer look." She said, stating the obvious.

Rhun

First Post
"Not sure," says Damon. "It's a big station though. I could always follow them, find out what type of ship they have." He takes another swig of beer. "I've been known to be stealthy, from time to time."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Gaetanna does sing well and manages to enchant a couple of male spacers around, but since the song is in french and most don't get what she is singing about, the performance doesn't get the attention she was hoping for.

Mel however gets a round of cheers after her song. No-one was thinking that a scruffy little woman like she could have such a voice.

The two aliens sit in complete silence in their little corner that they found, slowly emptying their glasses and eyeing around the bar. After a while they rise in unison and head out.

The argument in the nearby table seem to have subsided and the men are now laughing for something completely different.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Solly shrugs.

"If you think you can, why not. But watch out, I think they might be telepathic. Tell you what, you follow them, I'll follow you. If you start acting odd I'll..." Solly flounders. "I'll send for Pierce!"

Shayuri

First Post
Mel yawned and stretched, then glanced at the aliens blearily.

"What is you guyses problem with them, anyway? Not really a fan of the tentacle beard thing myself, but they're just here to chill, like the rest of us. They're not bothering anyone."

Rhun

First Post
"Fine, fine," says Damon, sitting himself back into his chair and downing the rest of his beer. "But when you wake up on an exam table with their tentacles probing all your private places, you'll wish I followed them."

OOC: The funny thing is that in my homebrew space campaign, mindflayers (modified to better suit a space game of course) are the guys that fly around in the unidentified ships causing trouble. LOL.

ethandrew

First Post
"Pah! If'n you want I can go take 'em down right now, wrap their facey thingies around their heads!" Pierce announces, not overly quietly or soberly as his body shifts ready to get up and attempt just what he stated.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Calm down big guy, save your energies for when I need to move heavy stuff around the engines room" Says Cnosos, not quite sober himself, pointing a finger at both Pierces.

Remove ads