Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. just released their first 2+ minute promo

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Well that explains that. Thanks Crothian. I have seen both but a) I didn't always pay attention to show when it was just paper work. b) I never saw the extra footage.

yeah I rechecked and Thor was a deleted scene, so I don't know if that counts. With all the one shots, post credit scenes, easter eggs and extras that surround the Marvelverse these days it's hard to keep track of what's canon and whats not.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well last week's episode didn't do much for me in terms of a) didn't really advance the Inhuman side of things or even Secret Warriors.

I WILL say I enjoyed seeing May kick butt again. That was pretty damn sweet.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Indeed. Now if we can get more solid plans out of what Ward wants to do with HYDRA (I mean besides get rid of the fat that's left and build a stronger org), along with more Lash, I'm all for seeing what the future holds.

Oh and I think Gemma has officially go off the deep end. Going back to THAT place? I mean I'd get it if the planet in question was say, Counter Earth, Galador, or Tarnax IV.

Staffan

Legend
Oh and I think Gemma has officially go off the deep end. Going back to THAT place? I mean I'd get it if the planet in question was say, Counter Earth, Galador, or Tarnax IV.

There's clearly more to the place than what we saw. All we saw was a gray and barren wasteland - but Simmons managed to survive there for months. And while she is a trained SHIELD agent, she's not exactly a survival expert. I find it unlikely that she survived there on her own, so there are probably other people over there - perhaps Kree?

Richards

Legend
Presumably, there's a human population over there, if the people in that castle a hundred years or so back kept sending people through the gateway to that other world. Feed enough people through there, of both genders, and you might end up with a decent-sized stock of humans over there today. Simmons might be wanting to go back there to rescue them.

Johnathan

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Presumably, there's a human population over there, if the people in that castle a hundred years or so back kept sending people through the gateway to that other world. Feed enough people through there, of both genders, and you might end up with a decent-sized stock of humans over there today. Simmons might be wanting to go back there to rescue them.

Johnathan

I got the impression that all the people going through from the castle were male, but who knows.

Also when Simmons got weirder out in the lab, did anyone else get the impression she was being watched via the space rocks?

Staffan

Legend
I got the impression that all the people going through from the castle were male, but who knows.

Also when Simmons got weirder out in the lab, did anyone else get the impression she was being watched via the space rocks?

I noticed that all the times the weirded out were connected to vibrations - phones on silent, and a lab centrifuge. The portal rock was also triggered via vibrations.

Remove ads