• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ah, bad morning.

Del

First Post
I found out this morning I am indeed permabanned from RPGNet. The end of that chapter of my life I guess.

Y'all know I'm not trouble anymore and I am glad and proud to be a part of the ENWorld communtity. I do feel a bit sad though ... things done and said that can't be taken back.

Whatever, I just have to become the biggest thing in games so those mods can see RPGNet is the loser.

I don't mean to sound spiteful, but I stand by my actions defending people who are different, such as myself and many friends, on RPGNet.

edit: Don't turn this post into a flaming surface oilslick thankyouverymuch :p

Last edited:

Tewligan

First Post
Oh, man - I don't really read RPGNet much these days, but I recall it being reough-n-tumble. If I can ask without inciting mayhem, what the hell did you do to get banned THERE?

Del

First Post
Tewligan said:
Oh, man - I don't really read RPGNet much these days, but I recall it being reough-n-tumble. If I can ask without inciting mayhem, what the hell did you do to get banned THERE?

It's a long story that would lead to an argument here. But simply put, and I will probably just ignore this thread in the future to avoid Skarka, published a book about a flamewar at RPGNet.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Del said:
It's a long story that would lead to an argument here. But simply put, and I will probably just ignore this thread in the future to avoid Skarka, published a book about a flamewar at RPGNet.

Let me guess; you were courteous to others and used reason to support your arguments. :D

Can't have that in the most self-important RPG community next to The Forge. :lol:

Remove ads