Level Up (A5E) 'AI' Update to the Level Up Compatibility Logo License

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll have to use the 1.2 going forward, but I can't undo Paranormal Power being under 1.0...
The license gives you a year to bring an existing product into compliance, or alternatively you can simply remove the LU compatibility logo. I thought you redid it with non-AI art anyway?

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
The license gives you a year to bring an existing product into compliance, or alternatively you can simply remove the LU compatibility logo. I thought you redid it with non-AI art anyway?
I did, but I haven't taken the old version down. I should probably just bite the bullet and do that.

xiphumor

Legend
Thankfully, I don’t think this affects the vast majority of the 3PP community. But I’m happy to see the official rules follow the community ethos!

I would sincerely love to support artists, but the conversion I am making is free for the community and I cannot afford to pay artists. Can I still use AI-generated images, or is that a no-no? Again, the conversion I am doing is free... no donations, etc.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I would sincerely love to support artists, but the conversion I am making is free for the community and I cannot afford to pay artists. Can I still use AI-generated images, or is that a no-no? Again, the conversion I am doing is free... no donations, etc.
The price of your product has no effect on the license, and is not mentioned anywhere in the license.

Remove ads