Airwalkrr's Age of Worms

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I have not heard from Jemal in a while so Phoenix8008, you're in. I will work on personal character intros and post them in the next day or two. If you haven't sent me any background ideas, now would be a good time or I'll be forced to ad lib a bit.

airwalkrr said:
I have not heard from Jemal in a while so Phoenix8008, you're in. I will work on personal character intros and post them in the next day or two. If you haven't sent me any background ideas, now would be a good time or I'll be forced to ad lib a bit.

Do you have enough background information for my character in this respect? I sent you another e-mail.

Olaf the Stout

Phoenix8008

First Post
Airwalkrr, just sent you my detailed background for Sharlea via email. Since she'll be newly arriving in town from Greyhawk (she's "on loan" to the Church of Heironieous in Diamond Lake), she won't know anyone already living in Diamond Lake. But if some people are deciding to explore an old tomb and needed a clerical companion, she is the one who would be most expendable and not needed around town and would therefore get sent with them perhaps.

A question for you Airwalkrr: are we each starting off with 5 action points like it said in the article you linked to which explained them?

Jemal

Adventurer
Crap, I just got back into the world.. wish I'ld been able to post a 'will be gone for 3-4 days' thing, but I had to leave earlier than anticipated.

Have fun, I guess.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry Jemal. I just did not know where you had gone. I will let you have first dibs if anyone drops though.

As for starting time, I will start it up this week, but I have some other important things to take care of first. Friday is looking like the most likely start date. Feel free to talk about your characters in the meantime. I'd like to get an idea of who your characters are. What are they doing in Diamond Lake and why might they be interested in getting out of town? If you need some ideas, browse the Player's Guide (linked on the first page).

Also, I have been thinking about it a bit and I think I will make a few minor adjustments to the house rules, but it shouldn't be anything that requires you to re-tool your characters.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sharlea Lightbringer is newly arrived in Diamond Lake on loan to the local church of Heironeous from the church of Pelor in the Free City. She is making the best of her exile here by tending to the poor and downtrodden among Diamond Lake's citizens (A bigger job than she knows!) Her mission is to spread light and life to all she can.

[Sblock=Important! Please read] Unfortunately, I am going to be gone for the next week on vacation in Florida. I really didn't figure it would make a difference originally, since I thought I'd be an alternate for awhile longer than I was. If the DM needs to run me as an NPC for the days I'm gone I have no problem with that. I MAY even be able to swing a LITTLE time online while I'm down there to post here. I'll do my best at least. So I'll see you all next weekend or sooner if possible. Enjoy![/sblock]

Remove ads