guedo79

Explorer
Albany Gameday IX - May 31st

Ninth verse same as the first.

Date: May 31st

Games:
Morning 10am to 2pm:

Scholar's Disco Game of Doom FULL
there will be disco there will be funk, there will be zombies and kungfu and blaxploitation type characters
Seat 1: Evil Kitty Grrl
Seat 2: Zweihander
Seat 3: The Martian King
Seat 4: Florian
Seat 5: Cadkitty
Seat 6: Molonel
Seat 7: Mycroft
Seat 8: Jay

Welcome to Tranquility, USA run by Legolasgimli24 a Mutants and Masterminds Game FULL

Welcome to Tranquility, USA, where superheroes go to retire. You have spent many of your retirement days in Tranquility raising a family or enjoying life as a common citizen, even though you are anything but. However, every once in a while you are called back into action. This is one such time. The founding heroes of the Town are acting strange… stranger than usual. Tranquility has been less than Tranquil lately. Now it is up to you to figure out who is behind it, before all of Tranquility is changed forever! Will you defeat the menace threatening the town of superheroes or will Tranquility slip into chaos forever? Tune in to find out. Same Albany Gameday time.... Same Albany Gameday date..... M&M Rules, but no knowledge necessary. I run rules lite.
Seat 1: Ao the Overkitty
Seat 2: BrutusMaximus
Seat 3: Crothian
Seat 4: Woas
Seat 5: Smilodon
Seat 6: alexanderremiller

Alt 1: Ruaalien
Alt 2: OPEN

Journey of the Electra Dawn, run by Qualidar, a Hollow Earth Expedition game.

For centuries it has cloaked itself in mystery.....

...but on May 31st, ONE family will dare the hidden reaches of the Bermuda Triangle and journey beyond it's grasp into the deadly realm of Hollow Earth! Time itself is rent asunder in a tale of Action and Adventure! Will Nazi plots and beasts from the very dawn of time doom the intrepid Quest family?!? Find out! A Hollow Earth Expedition adventure.
Seat 1: Queenie
Seat 2: Dire Wolf
Seat 3: Mog
Seat 4: TooNice
Seat 5: Ruaalien
Seat 6: JeffOrt

Bungle in the Jungle, run by JC, a system TBD (Mutants and Masterminds or Feng Shui) game. FULL

Vengeance. Thrills. The Perfect Score. Greed. Such are the motivations of those who live just outside the law.

Something is going down. Something big ... in the jungles of South America. Your small crew has been assembled to retrieve an artifact of great value. This is no smash and grab job, so it will take everything you've got to pull this one off.

Survive the jungle wilds and survive each other on the adventure of a lifetime.

Seat 1: MavrickWeirdo
Seat 2: Seonaid
Seat 3: Guedo79
Seat 4: Yttrai

Afternoon 3pm to 7pm:

Shazbot: Bat Outta Hell, run by JC, a Mutants and Masterminds game.

Dude! You are international rock band, ShazBot. Touring the world and partying is just your day job. No one has any idea that you moonlight as superheroes. The group has a license to thrill and knows how to use it!

This game uses the Mutant & Masterminds 2nd edition rule set which encourages daring play and heroic acts. No knowledge of the system is needed to play. Characters will be posted before the gameday and chosen at the table.
Seat 1: The Martian King
Seat 2: orchid blossom
Seat 3: Princesskeyblade
Seat 4: Qualidar
Seat 5: scholar
Seat 6: Queenie

Alt 1: OPEN

"Where is the sky?" a "I'm still holding on to" 3.5 D&D game, run by Guedo79 FULL
Seat 1: Evil Kitty Grrl
Seat 2: MavrickWeirdo
Seat 3: Woas
Seat 4: Smilodon
Seat 5: Zweihander

Alt 1: Cadkitty

the HeroQuest Board game run by Dane
Seat 1: Florian
Seat 2: OPEN
Seat 3: OPEN
Seat 4: OPEN

Hedge House run by Underpants Gnome

The place was always haunted you’d heard. But two years ago it all stopped. There are rumors that a team of brothers came through town and destroyed whatever was there. Since then the place has been like any other abandoned house. It seems though the brothers have returned. At least their car is parked out side of Hedge House but no one has seen them. You, some friends, and one of the survivors of that day two years ago are going back into Hedge House. In there your goal is to find and rescue Sam and Dean Winchester.

System: Unknown; Pre gens plus see below

6 Players. One person will play one of the survivors from 2 years ago. Another person will play another survivor who has spent the past two years in a mental institution. These two players I'll need to contact me to sort out some player options. The other 4 slots are easy pregens with no homework.

Seat 1: AO the Overkitty
Seat 2: Dire Wolf
Seat 3: BrutusMaximus
Seat 4: Ruaalien
Seat 5: Yttrai
Seat 6: Seonaid

Paranoia: The Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues by John M. Ford run by JeffOrt

Friend Computer?

:AT YOUR SERVICE

What's in this adventure?

:WHAT IS YOUR SECURITY CLEARANCE PLEASE?

Clearance YELLOW, Friend.

:THIS ADVENTURE WILL GIVE YOU MANY EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE THE COMPUTER AND YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS OF ALPHA COMPLEX. AS A TROUBLESHOOTER, YOU WILL BATTLE AGAINST TRAITORS TO THE COMPUTER, INCLUDING A DEADLY CONSPIRACY OF COMMUNIST MUTANTS OF UNBELIEVABLE POWER, ARMED WITH WEAPONS ONE CAN HARDLY BEGIN TO IMAGINE.

But how can I survive that?

:I'M SORRY. THAT INFORMATION IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME

Welcome to Paranoia, where even knowledge of how to play the game is treason...
Seat 1: Mog
Seat 2: TooNice
Seat 3: Molonel
Seat 4: Mycroft
Seat 5: Xeserox
Seat 6: Jay

So Who wants to come?
Who's interested in DMing?
Who wants a big bucket of gameday loving?

Last edited:

John Crichton

First Post
Side note: To those who played in my Escape from the Cronus space-zombie game at the last Gameday.

Just ran the game for the third time at NC Gameday and that group actually had a Mexican Standoff. Crazy.

guedo79

Explorer
I updated with our three current games. I know more people are out there. We need 3 more games/DMs before I'll set up slots.

Qualidar and I are in...

I would like to run in the first spot, please. :D

And now my game.....

The Liberty Guild.... in Tuned Out

Welcome to Tranquility, USA, where superheroes go to retire.

You have spent many of your retirement days in Tranquility raising a family or enjoying life as a common citizen, even though you are anything but. However, every once in a while you are called back into action.

This is one such time. The founding heroes of the Town are acting strange… stranger than usual. Tranquility has been less than Tranquil lately. Now it is up to you to figure out who is behind it, before all of Tranquility is changed forever!

Will you defeat the menace threatening the town of superheroes or will Tranquility slip into chaos forever? Tune in to find out. Same Albany Gameday time.... Same Albany Gameday date.....

M&M Rules, but no knowledge necessary. I run rules lite.

Slot 1: Ao the Overkitty
Slot 2: OPEN
Slot 3: OPEN
Slot 4: OPEN
Slot 5: OPEN
Slot 6: OPEN

Alt 1: OPEN

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
Cool, thanks for DMing, Legolas. I'm going to ask for people to wait on signing up for slots for the moment though. At least until we figure out who's in the afternoon and who's in the morning.

Remove ads