Alexndria/Fairfax Group -starting new 4e Campaign - 2 Open Slots

Cyronax

Explorer
Hi,

Long-time DM. My regular group recently lost two players (a married couple) that couldn't keep up to our 2 and sometimes 3 session a month campaigns. I've been gaming with the remaining players from 1 to 3 years, and we all are excited about 4th edition (about half of us have the PHB or other core rulebooks already and we have been play testing Keep on the Shadowfell.)

So, we are starting a new campaign, this Sunday June 8th. We hope to find two new players that have somewhat flexible weekend schedules, since we alternate between Saturdays and Sundays since myself and another player have to work a weekend day from time to time. We usually game from about 11:30am to 7pm on a normal game day.

If anyone can swing this sort of game schedule and enjoys a player-driven, mixed combat - roleplay focused campaign structure hopefully you drop me a line.

We usually hold sessions at my apartment in Alexandria. I'm Metro accessible (with a 12 minute walk), and many of us bring healthy snacks to share. Its a mixed gender group, and are age range swings from early 20's and to lower 30's.

Good night,
C.I.D.

Last edited:

fba827

Adventurer
If, by the time you see this, you still have space, I would be up for joining.

However, please warn me if you have a "give the new guy a wedgie" policy ;)

My email address is ... (( edited: removed ))

If you drop me a line, I'll reply back with a bit about me and my play style (though nothing in your post made it sound like i wouldn't fit in).

I will be editing this post to remove my email address , so please don't quote it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Cyronax

Explorer
Hi fba827,

I sent you a reply through email. The subject line is "D&D 4th Edition in Alexandria -- from ENWorld." Just in case you have weird spam filters.

C.I.D.

thud13x

First Post
Cyronax,

I am interested if you still a slot open in your game. If you could please email me at thud13x at yahoo since I have some questions about the game.

Thanks,

NK

Remove ads