• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Alice in Wonderland...sort of :)

Eric Lofgren

First Post
jags_through_the_looking_glass.jpg

jags_duchess_of_knots.jpg

jags_jabberwocky.jpg

jags_hedge_row.jpg

jags_hunted_by_punch.jpg

These are intended for JAGS Wonderland. >JAGS< is doing a neat surreal horror project based around Wonderland. These are some of my favourites from my involvment with them :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Great stuff. I like the pupeteer (the middle one) the best. Reminds me of that module 'The Land Beyond the Magic Mirror'. Fantastic work. Keep it coming.

DMAC

First Post
These are fantastic. Are you working purely digital or scanning in pencils and working from there? What is the book they're for? Is it a setting sourcebook or some sort of fiction anthology?

Marco

First Post
DMAC said:
These are fantastic. Are you working purely digital or scanning in pencils and working from there? What is the book they're for? Is it a setting sourcebook or some sort of fiction anthology?

These are for the soon-to-be released JAGS Wonderland world book for JAGS (a free, universal RPG). It's a modern-day surreal horror source book and we're super-thrilled to have first-class talent like Eric to do the artwork.

JAGS (Just Another Gaming System) is here: http://www.jagsrpg.org

-Marco

Remove ads