• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Alistra Recovered!

Aguirre

First Post
"I don' much care 'bout bein' in tha duke's good graces. By da time 'is mind turns ta property an' such, we'll be long gone. I don' like tha idea o' servants gettin' burned, neither, but I reckon they'd get out quick 'nuff ta 'void it. Still, ye do what ye like. An' make sure an' free that guard we tied up in da basement, 'fore ye go settin' fire."

To Lady Alistra and the other prisoners, "If'n ye want now, I'll take ya up ta the armory. Ain' much in tha way o' armor, 'cept a big suit o' plates, but 'ere's some weapons an such if ye like. Doubt yer up fer that much 'eavy fightin', but ye never know."

DMEntropy

First Post
Alistra picks up a dagger from the fallen half-orc. "This will do just fine for me."

Uli is clearly not in any shape to handle weapons, or much of anything else, with his hands. The captain picks up the half-orc's halberd and nods in agreement with Alistra.

Alistra then offers her opinion, "You all know more about this place than I do. But I want out of here with my ship and my crew. I really don't care much about seeking revenge by burning down buldings and things of that nature. I also don't care about who is in charge in this cesspool of a town. Given my choice, we would retake the Avonia and get out of here as soon as possible. If you are worried about gold, I have plenty in Crolon. We just need to get there."

Aguirre

First Post
Walfilbalf nods in agreement with what sounds to him like sage advice, "Yeah, sounds good ta me. I don' mind gold, but I don' wanna stick it 'ere any longer than we hafta. Yalgad's prolly up ta trouble as we talk. Let's shake a leg back ta meet up wit' tha others."

To Ezieer and Azeem, "Ye can check the basement quick, but I'm gonna take tha Lady an' the others upstairs, then outta the buildin'. We'll meet up wit' ya, if we hafta."

Ezieer

First Post
"Alright... I guess we can skip the rest of da lootin... as long as we have enough to pay what da Vizer wants as the docking fee we should be alright.... lets go before Yalgad gits a plan to twart us goin"

Aguirre

First Post
(( Well, Walf's ready to head to our meeting place. He'll only stop upstairs to stuff the plate armor into his pack. Room shouldn't be a problem, since he left his ale barrel with the sailors. We'll go out the back, the way we came, then meet up with the sailors. What's the deal with Walf's sailors, are they with the others? ))

DMEntropy

First Post
(( The sailors from Walf's ship are with the Avonia's sailors. ))

As Walfibalf begins taking apart the suit of armor to store it in his backpack (?!) he discovers that the armor is really more decorative than useful.

Ezieer

First Post
DMEntropy said:
(( Plans? ))

Immediate plans would be to rejoin the sailors we have (collect them..) and deal with the Vizer (hopefully for the last time). Hopefully that won't take too much time and 'is on the way' anyway.

Then go spy out the Avonia with the intention of retaking her.

DMEntropy

First Post
(( Are you going to check out anything else in the manor? Of course, Ezieer is blind. So he won't be checking out much... ))

Remove ads