D&D 5E All Fantasy Grounds Title and Software now 10-30% off

mlund

First Post
Tempting ... very tempting ... at a 50% flash sale you'd have me at "Hello."

At $250 - $75 = $175 ... I'm talking it over with my players to see if we want to take up a collection to help defray some of the costs.

- Marty Lund

smiteworks

Explorer
Is the ultimate license available through Steam? I only see the standard product and the ultimate upgrade.

The Ultimate license is listed as an Upgrade DLC only on Steam. That means you need to pick up the standard license and then the Upgrade from there. That kept us from having to have two store pages and then trying to keep all the DLC in sync for both versions.

Oriyn

First Post
So tempting, but I am just starting out with RPGs and trying to be social in public instead of at a computer XD
But would be useful if I go back into shut-in mode.....very tempting! Basic lifetime for less than $30...

smiteworks

Explorer
Because it doesn't require an Internet connection to use the basic license, many people use it as a campaign manager, rules and NPC lookup and combat initiative tracker at the table for their in-person games.

Oriyn

First Post
Because it doesn't require an Internet connection to use the basic license, many people use it as a campaign manager, rules and NPC lookup and combat initiative tracker at the table for their in-person games.

Thank you, I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever get far enough in to consider being a DM.

Remove ads