Alpha Playtest 2?

Anyone happen to have a copy of the Alpha Playtest 2 rules they can ship me or point me towards? I apparently missed it back in the day and only found out today when I went rummaging through my stuff. I've got 1, 1.1, 3, and Beta, but no 2 :(

Papa-DRB

First Post
Alpha playtest rules for what?

-- david
Papa.DRB

Anyone happen to have a copy of the Alpha Playtest 2 rules they can ship me or point me towards? I apparently missed it back in the day and only found out today when I went rummaging through my stuff. I've got 1, 1.1, 3, and Beta, but no 2 :(

Alpha playtest rules for what?

-- david
Papa.DRB

Errr... The thread title says "Pathfinder", and I mention already having all the other playtest versions including the Beta. So I'm not quite sure how to answer your question.

The playtest rules for the Pathfinder rpg. They had a total of 4 Alpha documents that they put out before they did the Beta which (to my knowledge) has stayed the same for about a year, and now they've released the final version.

I'm going to head off to bed and see if I can figure out a better way to explain it if that's not sufficient. Could be the request only makes sense to a tired mind.

Papa-DRB

First Post
I never look at the main titles, just read the posts and expect all the information in the post, and your post title simply says "Alpha Playtest 2". Perhaps I am at the "doddering" stage of being an old fogy.

I've uploaded the file to this post. Will delete it in a few days....

-- david
Papa.DRB

Errr... The thread title says "Pathfinder", and I mention already having all the other playtest versions including the Beta. So I'm not quite sure how to answer your question.

The playtest rules for the Pathfinder rpg. They had a total of 4 Alpha documents that they put out before they did the Beta which (to my knowledge) has stayed the same for about a year, and now they've released the final version.

I'm going to head off to bed and see if I can figure out a better way to explain it if that's not sufficient. Could be the request only makes sense to a tired mind.

Attachments

• pathfinderRoleplayingGameOGLAlphaRelease-2-PDF-Alt.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 53

I never look at the main titles, just read the posts and expect all the information in the post, and your post title simply says "Alpha Playtest 2". Perhaps I am at the "doddering" stage of being an old fogy.

I've uploaded the file to this post. Will delete it in a few days....

-- david
Papa.DRB

Ah, now I understand. It's all good and thanks for posting that. I wouldn't worry about the fogy stage... I think I'm in there now myself or certainly well on my way. :D

Remove ads