Pathfinder 1E Always on Time (Pathfinder) is here

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
ZEITGEIST #4 is uploaded here and at RPGNow. The Paizo store closed for maintenance 40 minutes into the upload process, so I'm giving up and going to bed. I'll try again tomorrow.

Softcover version will be a couple of weeks behind, as always (however long it takes RPGNow to do their vetting and prepping and stuff).

Jeff palmer

First Post
Any more thoughts about a hardback book for Zeitgesit? I have the subscription for DriveThruRPG, but want dead-tree copies! I have your guys WotBS book and love it. You make it, I'll buy it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Any more thoughts about a hardback book for Zeitgesit? I have the subscription for DriveThruRPG, but want dead-tree copies! I have your guys WotBS book and love it. You make it, I'll buy it.

Still the same thought; it's not gonna change. It's not gonna happen, I'm afraid - sorry! Best we can do are the softcovers of each adventure.

Still the same thought; it's not gonna change. It's not gonna happen, I'm afraid - sorry! Best we can do are the softcovers of each adventure.

How much do you think it would cost to re-layout each 'tier' into one hardcover? If there really was enough interest, it'd be pricey, but we could do it, maybe.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases