Pathfinder 1E Always on Time (Pathfinder) is here

Colmarr

First Post
Although Island and Dying Skyseer are both exemplary (I've yet to look too closely at adventures 3 and 4), with only 4 out of 13 adventures published so far isn't it a bit early to be considering publishing (or pledging support to) a hardcover of the full AP?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Although Island and Dying Skyseer are both exemplary (I've yet to look too closely at adventures 3 and 4), with only 4 out of 13 adventures published so far isn't it a bit early to be considering publishing (or pledging support to) a hardcover of the full AP?

We're not considering a hardcover of the full AP. Sorry guys, but it's really not going to happen.

Ravenmantle

First Post
While I'd definitely pledge if a Kickstarter for a hardcover compilation of the Zeitgeist adventure path was to happen at some point in the future, I've purchased softcover versions of the three first adventures in the adventure path and I'm very pleased with the purchase. The physical quality of the books is very high with clear text and thick and sturdy paper.

If I had to nitpick, I'd say the lack of title and/or adventure path logo on the spine is a bit annoying and if possible, that's something I'd like to see changed for the remaining adventures. I suspect this is mainly because the PDFs aren't primarily created for book-printing purposes but still, it'd be cool to have the name of the adventure path and the name of the specific adventure on the book's spine.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
The cover *is* primarily created for book-printing purposes. However, the limitations imposed by the POD vendor provide very little room for spine text. When there is enough room (when the adventure tops 80 pages or so), the space allowed will permit only the most microscopic text. At about 120 pages (a size we haven't reached), there's enough space for (barely) legible spine text.

Ravenmantle

First Post
That certainly makes sense. In any event, it's not a big deal. Just one of those things I noticed as the books stood next to my Pathfinder adventure paths which, admittedly, are published in a 96-page format enabling text on the spine. The Zeitgeist books stand out well enough with the unique color to their spine so it's all good.

Remove ads