• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Am I Being Impatient?

Thunt

First Post
Last week I purchased some banner ad space and sent En World my URL and banner pic as the instructions requested. However, they haven't gotten back to me at all. I've already emailed them a 2nd time a couple days ago. Does anyone know how long this sort of thing takes?

Thanks.

Last edited:

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
I think the last banner we bought took about a week to get activated. We're getting ready to buy more so I'll be interested to see how much longer you wait. Please post an update when yours is activated.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Moving this to Meta - General RPG Discussion isn't the place for it.

Thunt, looking through my emails I'm making a random guess that you're Tarol Hunt? It seems to fit with your username, anyway! Assuming you are - I got your email on Sunday at 11.20 pm my time, but didn't get any previously to that. It's been about 48 hours since then, for which I apologise - I've been pretty much run off my feet the last couple of days. I'm not at home right now, but I'll do this in the morning when I get home.

Remove ads