• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon 1 day arriving the 9th?

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
I pre-ordered the gift set and they say its due on 9 June. I didn't get a note saying they shipped it yet. It's looking more and more like I won't be getting it until Monday.

Has anyone already received their next-day order from Amazon or has anyone received notification today of their 1-day order shipping?

Man I'm dying for these books.

OchreJelly

First Post
same situation here. I read the "what these estimates mean" policy closer. There is no weekend pickup or delivery for One-Day or Two-Day Shipping from Amazon. So I suspect that's why we're all seeing June 9th estimates. The ship date is Fri, but since they won't handle delivery on Saturdays you'll likely get it Monday.

I have been lucky in the past because I live relatively close to a warehouse, so I can often get them same-day delivery. Here's hoping...

Galethorn

First Post
I preordered with the free shipping, and they say I'll be getting mine on tuesday. I'm starting to feel glad I didn't shell out the extra $10.

Besides, it's probably best if I don't have the books until _after_ my dreaded chemistry final.

HyannisRPGER

Banned
Banned
I ordered the gift set from amazon back in march with one day shipping. Amazon said delivery on the 9th as well. I think because it was going to ship on a friday, no shipping over the weekend, so monday the 9th is the delivery date.

As of 3 PM today i still did not get any shipping info. I called around and I got it at a game store in my area for just a little more then what I would have paid for at amazon, so I picked it up there and canceled my pre order.

Fobok

First Post
Mine shipped out yesterday and arrived today, despite even on the tracking service saying it wouldn't arrive until the 9th. However, if it hasn't shipped out for you yet (and I say that's an if since I've gotten packages from Amazon before their 'Where's My Stuff' page has been updated to show it shipped let alone gotten an email), then yeah, you probably won't get it until the ninth.

thundershot

Adventurer
I ordered a gift set and an extra PHB for my wife. Still no indication that it's shipping anytime soon. I'll pick up another PHB at borders tomorrow (I was going to get one for my sister anyway) so I have something to read until then...

Chris

Remove ads