D&D 5E Amazon Canada

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
So, following the Chapters/Indigo thing a few weeks ago, I am wondering if Amazon/Canada came through. Did anyone keep their orders with Amazon? Did the books arrive today? Have they even shipped?

The one case I know ordered on May 22, and it has not yet shipped, even though Amazon has it listed in stock.

SAVeira

Adventurer
Not Even Shipped

My order status: "Preparing for Shipment". When I am to expect delivery is "DELIVERY ESTIMATE: Monday, August 25, 2014 - Friday, August 29, 2014 by 8:00pm".

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
My order status: "Preparing for Shipment". When I am to expect delivery is "DELIVERY ESTIMATE: Monday, August 25, 2014 - Friday, August 29, 2014 by 8:00pm".

Thanks for the feedback (and welcome to the boards!).

Hope you get your book soon! I'm guessing from the comparative silence that most people did cancel their Amazon order and went with Chapters.

Agamon

Adventurer
I actually got mine from a games store (friendly, but not quite local). I'll be getting the other two core books from Indigo, though.

Not sure if it's true or not, but I heard that some Chapters stores out east are actually WPN stores that run OP games and that's why they can sell the book early.

samursus

Explorer
Yeah, I cancelled my Amazon.ca order to go with Indigo and got my books on the 12th. If you guys still haven't gotten yours yet, then I am for sure switching my future orders as well.

Remove ads