Amazon.com - Anyone that ordered Black Dragon have it yet?

JDragon

Explorer
Just wanted to see if anyone that ordered the Gargantuan Black Dragon through Amazon.com has recived it yet.

This is my first order through Amazon and per the order information it was to be shipped for delivery between Aug 10 - 12th, its now the 13th (Barely I admit) but it has not even been
shipped yet.

I have no problem if its been delayed, but either a notification or at least an update on the order status would be nice.

Being that my local FLGS already had them on the 9th I'm just wondering if this is normal?

Thanks

JD

Sammael

Adventurer
I wrote to Amazon on the 9th to ask them why my order hadn't been shipped after I heard from people who had pre-ordered their GBDs much later than I did and had already gotten their shipping notices. I got a swift apology from Amazon, saying that they were a bit short on GBDs because of the huge number of pre-orders and that they'd ship mine ASAP. As a bonus, they upgraded my shipping option to Expedited International Shipping for free; the dragon shipped later that same day. I suggest contacting their customer support.

techno

Explorer
Got mine on Friday. Very nice. It was a great deal for $13.95. I think someone at Amazon messed up on the price.

Evil Monkey

First Post
I got mine last Thursday. I think it looks awesome. The pose really doesn't bother me. And seeing how big it actually is, I can't wait for the red dragon. That thing's gonna be huge.

JDragon

Explorer
Thanks for the info everyone.

I Sent an email last night about the same time I posted my first message.

So I'm going to give till I get home from work tomorrow to respond to that before I call and see whats up.

Thanks Again.

JD

Remove ads