• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon Shipping

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
If anyone who has ordered from Amazon has gotten their book shipped, can you post here. Today is the day they estimated for a ship date and if I'm hosed I'd like to know so that I can try to track down a copy locally.

Mine shipped today according to my Amazon.ca account. According to Canada Post, it left Mississauga at 1h30 PM. Should be getting my copy early next week. Yeah!

Just got a 'we are still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on August 10' email from Amazon.

Not looking good for getting my copy from the first print run. Betcha Amazon underestimated demand again and will be left high and dry (my 4e books were waaaaay later than promised as well).

Just got a 'we are still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on August 10' email from Amazon.

Not looking good for getting my copy from the first print run. Betcha Amazon underestimated demand again and will be left high and dry (my 4e books were waaaaay later than promised as well).

I got my 4e books before release from Amazon, but it looks like I got delayed on Pathfinder.

culhwch

First Post
Amazon.com now says it will be in stock on August 25...a day after my estimated arrival! I can wait until then, and if it doesn't ship, I'll check my FLGS.

Drkfathr1

First Post
There's a similar thread on Paizo's boards, and unfortunately, lots of folks are getting emails from Amazon now saying that the item is not available and that the order will be cancelled.

Supposedly the story is that Amazon waited too long to send their order to the distributor and hasn't received any of the books.

an_idol_mind

Explorer
I just got an email from Amazon.com that says the book will ship a week and a half sooner than they had previously told me (arriving August 27-28 instead of September 11-12). So I've got no idea what's actually going on.

Remove ads