An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

pogre

Legend
I fear for my favorite Gargoyle!

Beautiful update - only a Drow would be irate that their enemy committed suicide eh!?

Krafus

First Post
Wow. Of your two story hours, this is the one I prefer. Nyssanna must be very powerful... Sounds like a suitable challenge for Grummok. I wonder how he'll react when he realizes Nyssanna is enacting the Spider Queen's will?

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Great story, as ever ! :)

What would be Grummok's reaction ? It depends on pressure that would be enforced on him. He don't seem to be sheep, who would lie in wait for the wolf. From the other point of view, Gargoyle assasin is my favorite of these two formidable slayers. First Drider is a living failure, unstable mentally and fanatical, and having huge ego problems. Very bad traits for assasin wishing long career. Grummock, on the other hand despite being little introvertical, have keen mind and calm personality ... for a gargoyle. He seems to live his life as best as he could without complaining, if before breakfast he would hear that his favorite Matron Mother wishes his death, he would kill her swiftly, eat breakfast and discreetly "dissaprear". At least that is my impression of his personality. :]

More praise for Blackdirge for excellent work ! :lol:

shilsen

Adventurer
pogre said:
I fear for my favorite Gargoyle!

Beautiful update - only a Drow would be irate that their enemy committed suicide eh!?
And only a drow would commit suicide to piss off her killer-to-be :D

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Krafus said:
Wow. Of your two story hours, this is the one I prefer. Nyssanna must be very powerful... Sounds like a suitable challenge for Grummok. I wonder how he'll react when he realizes Nyssanna is enacting the Spider Queen's will?

Well, of my two story hours this one is easiest to write, but I have to admit, I do have a soft spot for the scaly little bastard. :)

Nyssanna is indeed powerful, I plan to post her stats and history in my suped up monster column as soon as I can find the time.

As far as Grummok's reaction, I myself am not sure which of his loylaties will be the most compelling for him. I don't think that Grummok has ever shown any love for the spider queen, but his connection to his guild and possibly Kezekia Tormtor might motivate him to do something rash. :) Just have to see what shakes loose in the next couple of installments.

Oh, and thanks for delurking and posting here and in Metamorphosis. It is much appreciated.

Dirge

pogre

Legend
Congrats on your new publication! Why don't you pimp it up a little bit here and tell us what it's all about. I'm sure Ed won't mind ;)

Remove ads