An Enemy Within Trailer and pending in depth guide.

Madnick

Explorer
About to delve into the chaos infused corners of the Enemy Within adventure series. I am about to break it down and make an in depth walkthrough for the whole thing. I have played it pretty much in every edition of Warhammer Fantasy but I think it will be wise for this guide to use the 4th edition printings from Cubicle 7.

This trailer was made to jump start my creativity and get me in the mood for the nightmare that lies ahead of me...

What would you like to see in a series of guides about arguable the best adventure ever written?

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
I’d like to see a big take on the campaign as a whole. Sort of like a summary aimed at helping Gamemasters plan out the campaign.

when I ran it during the 80s it came out piecemeal so to say, and now that there is a complete campaign out I think people might be overwhelmed and would lile to know more about the big strokes so to speak.

Madnick

Explorer
There will be a speedrun video of the whole thing when the whole series is over (as i did for the red hand of doom). And I will make sure each book has a simple and straight forward synopsis.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
Maybe also talk about Something Rottwn in Kislev and why it was dropped for the 4th edition version.

Retreater

Legend
I'm currently running this one too. What would be helpful for me as a GM is "big issue" things. Like what do I need to foreshadow? What threads continue on and which are dropped? (Like I know Elvyra is a very minor character in Book 1 and becomes pivotal in Book 2 - even though Book 1 doesn't really indicate it.)

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I'm running it now too, albeit converted to 5E.

One thing I'd like to see, is how to fix or avoid the modules problems. Because even reprinted, it's got a bunch. The biggest is that the book assumes a lot of things will happen, when they can be foiled extremely easily. So talking about common problems and how to deal with them would be useful.

Remove ads