• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AN Otyugh Moot?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I was reading up on Paizos treatment of Otyugh and the concept of an Otyugh Moot which sometimes elects a leader.

So has anyone run such a moot?

and
Has anyone used an Otyugh as a PC? (I was inspired:))

Pentius

First Post
Between that, what I know of Otyugh, and your sig, I'm now picturing a group them in a circle, deciding which of their number has the best taste in poop.

Or, possibly, trying to decide between two candidates based on their policies. Do we go with Oughyriugh, the conservative candidate who promises safety and stability here in the dungeon, or Ufrughugh, the young firebrand who suggests we take the greater risk to reap the great, poopy rewards of moving into human sewers?

the Jester

Legend
I've never seen an otyugh pc, but I did have a barbarian otyugh named Yungo in a dungeon once; he burst up from an old empty privy in a rage and attacked the party.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I was reading up on Paizos treatment of Otyugh and the concept of an Otyugh Moot which sometimes elects a leader.

Ha. The only political gathering in the world where calling your opponent a poopyhead is a compliment!

Remove ads