• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Ancient Awakenings Publications] Calling for artists closed.

mroberon1972

First Post
Ancient Awakenings Publications is looking for one or more artists for a PDF project.

We need both black/white interior and colored cover art for this product.

None of the artwork need be new, but must fit the subject matter at hand.

Payment and terms offered:

1. Individuals will be paid a down payment on art of a previously agreed upon amount, depending on the detail and quality of the piece.
2. After the product begins its sale life, artists will share 50% of the profit based upon the amount of art done. They will continue to gain this percentage until they reach the previously agreed upon amount for the piece.
3. All artists get a free copy of the PDF before publication. If a Print version becomes available later, then one will be sent to the artist as well.
4. Ancient Awakenings Publications only wishes to purchase the right to use the artwork in their works, both present and future. The artist keeps all rights to his own artwork, and may allow another publisher to use it if he so wishes.
5. Ancient Awakenings Publications only needs a high-resolution digital copy (300-600 DPI) of the art, and the artist may keep his own originals.

Information about the subject matter for needed art:

1. Winter landscape artwork, either ink or charcoal.
2. Humanoid monster art, either ink or charcoal.
3. Possible character situation art involving action, either ink or charcoal.
4. Color cover art for the product. Will involve both landscape background and character.

Specifics and questions may be discussed through e-mail.

If interested, please contact thefool@ancient-awakenings.com

Last edited:

mroberon1972

First Post
I want to thank everyone for thier support and interest. As of the moment, I have filled all needed positions for artists about 5 times over.

This sadly means the call is now closed. While I wish I could hire everyone, it just is not possible. I will keep everyone in mind for future projects however.

Thank you again,

Mr. Oberon

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads