Announcing Auran d20 Adventures Product Release

Keith Done

First Post
Hi,

Auran will be releasing the first of its d20 Adventures in March 2002, starting with "Dark: Awakenings: Guardian", the first of a 2 part adventure that concludes with "Dark Awakenings: Shadowland".

Each module comes complete with a fully illustrated book, featuring color maps and handouts and a bonus CD-ROM that allows you to print out any section of the module, including these maps and hand-outs.

Also included on the CD are 3D renderings of key scenes and locations in the adventure. You can use 'positional cameras' to move inside these scenes and get a real feeling for what the 2D area would look like in reality. A great tool for the DM.

If you are able to use a PC in close proximity to your gaming area, you can even use these 3D scenes to show your players what things look like. For this purpose, the interface allows the DM to add or remove certain objects, set the time of day and weather effects and activate ambient sounds that cycle in the background, generating great atmosphere for your gaming sessions.

Check out our releases at:

http://www.auran.com/d20/default.htm

Our massive free download "Shades of Gray" is available at the site to give you a feel for Auran d20 Adventures.

Regards,

Keith

Nikchick

Explorer
Welcome to the Club!

Hi Keith,

Congratulations! Good move signing with Osseum, too. ;)

I think you guys have taken a very novel and innovative direction withyour products, and I hope they do really well for you.

Regards,
Nicole

Keith Done

First Post
Thanks Nicole, it's really rewarding for us to see the enthusiastic support we are getting as a new player on the d20 scene.

Regards,

Keith

MEG Hal

First Post
I also wnt to say welcome and have been waiting to see this product, like my sister above ;-p welcome to the Osseum family.

Stormprince

First Post
All I want to say is 'Wow!'

I was randomly paging through messageboards when I came across the Auran d20 post, and when I clicked on the link and checked out the website I was simply blown away.

Personally, I think it's a brilliant approach to not only taking the game to the logical next level, but an excellent way to incorporate the many different aspects of multimedia presentation in a refreshing way.

From a writer's stand point, I know how thrilled I feel when I see the artwork based on what I've written, but I can imagine the rush of seeing it brough to life in beautiful 3D animation!

It also simulataneously provides something for those DMs who love hard-copies to those few who love using their laptops or desktops to add increased depth to their campaign. Plus, having the .pdf available, along with printable maps and handouts saves the hassle of running the same campaign for two (or more) different groups of players and giving them (often poorly) photocopied handouts that they can make their own notes on.

HUZZAH and kudos!

Christopher

Remove ads