• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AnonyCon 2012: Stamford CT, Dec. 7-9

AnonyCon 2012 is coming up on Dec. 7-9, 2012, in Stamford, CT. AnonyCon is my favorite gaming con (I'm biased, since I'm on staff and my friends run it, but it's a great con). We have all sorts of table-top RPGs--pregen character games, bring your own character games, Living campaigns, D&D and Pathfinder, Indie games, Old School Revolution games. We have a mix of LARPs running this year. Our GMs include the best of the best, with people like Piratecat and winners of the old RPGA best GM at GenCon awards. There's a full range of boardgames and video games to play, too.

I strongly urge anyone who's interested in going to a con in the Northeast to go to it. You can check out the full website at Welcome | AnonyCon and sign up for games at AnonyCon 2012 : Event Overview (although I can usually find everyone a great game to play in for every slot, even if they didn't sign up at all).

Remove ads