D&D 3E/3.5 Another 3.5 PDF Character Sheet

savage3e

First Post
Yup. Its another auto-calculating PDF character sheet. This one is based on WotC's PHB Character Sheet. My group and I prefer an unobtrusive approach to our technology integration, so these Character Sheets retain the look and layout of the WotC original, with just enough automation to make them a real time-saver.

I have two versions available. The first can be found here, and is intended for use with Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional.

The second can be had here, and is designed for use with Acrobat Reader.

I created the base forms with Acrobat 4, so they should be compatible with all versions of Acrobat currently in circulation.

Enjoy!

Is there an automated character sheet out there that includes feats as well? I tried using the one posted here and found that even though I typed in "Improved Initiative", my initiative modifier was not changed.

Perhaps a list of the feats where one checks a box next to it.

Makes me wish that WotC had more fully developed that character generator that was on the CD that came with 3.0 PHB.

savage3e

First Post
Black Beast of Aggh! said:
Is there an automated character sheet out there that includes feats as well? I tried using the one posted here and found that even though I typed in "Improved Initiative", my initiative modifier was not changed.

Perhaps a list of the feats where one checks a box next to it.

There's a good 3.0 character sheet available here that seems to do all of the things you're after. It even has pages of selectable feats. An amazing character sheet, in my opinion.

I tried to keep my sheet simple, by only automating general bookkeeping (armor checks to skills, "trained only" skills accurately displaying, proper maximum dexterity bonus calculations for armor class, variable encumbrance system... you get the idea) while ensuring that the base sheet remained uncluttered and intact. Its just an auto-calculating character sheet, not a character creator. If you're looking for the later, give the sheet I linked to above a shot. It might be just what you're after.

Remove ads