Level Up (A5E) Any additional Eldritch Invocations outside of the Adventurer's Guide?

Tessarael

Explorer
Have any additional Eldritch Invocations for A5E been published outside of the Adventurer's Guide?
Looking at Warlock | Level Up, I just see the Adventurer's Guide invocations listed.

I would assume that the Warlock invocations in 5E D&D are fairly compatible for the most part, but where they overlap, the A5E version should be used.

In particular, I'm looking at Pact of the Chain. It would be interesting if there were Eldritch Invocations to boost the familiar's survivability. Investment of the Chain Master from Tasha's Cauldron of Everything has "When the familiar takes damage, you can use your reaction to grant it resistance against that damage." Something that gave familiars better saving throws (e.g., adding say your proficiency bonus), more hit points (False Life), or gave you the ability to share range self spells with them would be quite nice ... I'm just wondering if anything official has been published for A5E along these lines.

Another benefit from Investment of the Chain Master, "If the familiar forces a creature to make a saving throw, it uses your spell save DC," would also be good to have for a familiar with Pact of the Chain, but I suspect that one may be over-powered with certain familiars.

arms

Explorer
If you don't mind looking at 3pp:
Roll them Bones adds 4 invocations over 2 books
And Purple Martin Games also adds 3 in MoAR Battlemages and 1 in MoAR Light and Dark

Tessarael

Explorer
I just bought MoAR Battlemages. Summarizing the eldritch invocations therein:

Eldritch Smash: Some additional force damage with your pact weapon, which recharges after short/long rest.

Knight of Ancient Mysteries: Heavy armor and shield proficiency. IMHO, the prerequisite for this should be medium armor proficiency, and proficiency in at least four martial weapons, to make it a bit more general.

Secrets of the Sword: Learn two 1st degree combat maneuvers, which can be reused after a long rest.

Remove ads