• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any bored architects out there want to help design an elven bridge?

Chronosome

First Post
Hey, all.

I'm mapmaking for my current campaign, and I'm drawing a few illustrations to show off with key events in my upcoming adventures in the Elvenwood. Problem, though. If any of you have seen my drawing ability, you know I'm not a great supplier of realism.

Example:
andre.jpg

So I'd like to have a good picture of Lago's Bridge, a beautiful glass bridge overlooking the River Iliaquar. I've got a sketch of the basic design, but I can't seem to make it "real". It's leaf-pillars are enourmous, standing about 150 feet tall, and it's got no railings...it's semitransparent and refracts light into a rainbow glow...

lago_sbridge.gif

I'm looking to see...can anyone give me a better sketch of this thing over a river? I can color it myself, but I'd like a less cartoony outline of it! Thanks in advance, arties! :)

Last edited:

KnidVermicious

First Post
Would you let a bored landscape architect try?

Here's a quick attempt. Still trying to figure out how to get a rainbow glow, though.

Attachments

• bridgecolor1.jpg
    bridgecolor1.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 123

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads