Any easy way to fix old links?

Rune

Once A Fool
I’m having trouble finding some of the really old threads?

Also, where did the archived forum go? I know it’s not used anymore, but it still has important threads in it (the old Iron DM threads, for instance, which weren’t always named things that are easy to search for).

I had just updated the anthology and now...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
By archived forum do you mean the old site? All threads were imported.

We'll be implementing redirects soon so an old link will still go to the new version. Might take a bit longer though.

Rune

Once A Fool
Good to hear about the redirects. That’ll save a lot of work.

Regarding the archived forum, I mean the forum that was specifically called that and dedicated to that purpose. The very important threads from a couple of decades back used to get moved there (and maybe even as recently as this decade – I think Stalker0’s skill challenge variant for 4e was the last thing ever archived?). Only admins could add to it, but it was viewable by all. But, now, I don’t know where to look.

I know the threads within still exist; I found one in a google search (the EN World search won’t accept “DM” as a searchable word, by the way – which makes searching for Iron DM stuff particularly difficult hard since “iron” is a pretty common word and they didn’t all have “tournament” in the title).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Actually, the thread redirects were done quickly - should be working now.

"DM" is too short. Very few search functions accept two letter words as the number of hits would kill the server.

I found the archived forum thread I think. Moved it into the Meta category for the moment.

Rune

Once A Fool
Cool and thank you. Is it possible to search for phrases of grouped words? If so, how? My initial attempts didn’t work.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases