• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any huge sized wolf or worg-like animals?

Oryan77

Adventurer
I'm trying to find a huge sized animal that is similar to a wolf, dire wolf, worg, etc, etc. Other than the Winter Wolf (Rime Hound), is there any other wolf-like animal that is huge size? I know I can advance creatures to make them huge. So I'm looking for something that is naturally huge sized.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Not that I can think of off hand, but there are templates like Legendary Animal or concepts like Behemoths (both from Epic Level Handbook) that might be worth a look.

Otherworldly

Explorer
Greetings,

On the assumption that this is for 3.5e, there is the Guulvorg (Monster Manual V, page 76) and the Thyrm Hound (Monster Manual V, page 170).

Oryan77

Adventurer
Thanks for the suggestions so far. The creature can be from any edition of D&D. Doesn't need to just be 3.5e. The Thyrm Hound was a good one although I was hoping for something more similar to a wolf rather than a winter wolf.

Remove ads