• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any No Thank You, Evil! homebrew adventures yet?

adusenbery

Villager
Hey all, I got the No Thank You, Evil! boxed set as a pre-order and my 8 year old son and I have been having fun playing through the adventures that come with it. I'm working on a homebrew adventure or two. I haven't decided if I'm going to make it a whole homebrew NTY,E! campaign world or try to fit it into the setting that came with the box. Anyway, I was curious if anybody else has this and what kind of adventures you and your kiddos have been having?

happyhermit

Adventurer
I just heard about this game through boardgaming circles, and haven't looked into it that much yet, but it did intrigue me.

Does it live up, in your opinion to being a "full fledged rpg", or does it fall short? Do you think that it makes the whole "rpg" aspect more approachable from a board game perspective?

I really like the idea, but 5e has (for me) been so easy to get newbies into, I'm not sure how much "easier" this actually is.

Remove ads