• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Weather Generators out there?

Cellowyn

Explorer
I have been poking about the Internet for some time now, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good weather generator using Excel? I find MANY pages for Online Generators, but I don't use a PC at the table, and want to print out at least a month's worth of weather. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was even looking at buying a program, but all the ones I knew (WeatherMaster, DM Genie) were no longer in business.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks - Joe

Sean-Khan

First Post
Weather/Calendar tool

Weather generator & calendar -combination has become an invaluable tool for me, it helps me describe weather each day and keep track of main events of each day. Before this I was never able to keep track of time in the game.

It has calendar options for Ptolus, Faerun, custom and Real World (TM) :)

Icons on the front page didn't seem to work (will be fixed) but are fine for the generator itself.

Weather generator and calendar for several different worlds

I hope you like it!

Cellowyn

Explorer
Thanks everyone, just getting back to this. I like the idea of the real world location. Now, what is an analog for Sterich and Geoff? Switzerland?

Remove ads