Anybody using Threads yet?

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
On there and following you... but I'm really hoping they implement the option to look at a feed of just those you follow (well, probably with a few ads and suggestions) in chronological order before they lose a lot of the people the current set-up drives crazy.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
On there and following you... but I'm really hoping they implement the option to look at a feed of just those you follow (well, probably with a few ads and suggestions) in chronological order before they lose a lot of the people the current set-up drives crazy.
Yeah, I can't figure out how to use it yet. Just seeing one feed of everybody on the platform isn't any good. I'm sure they'll add one for people you follow soon.

darjr

I crit!
There is a way to help narrow things down. I’ll hunt it down.

Also I posted two posts that were short lists of what I like, each focused in a topic. Someone there said it helped their feed and it seems to have helped mine.

Remove ads