Anyone, anyone at all?

P

Poss.Snakes

Dear everyone,
I, Snakes Ronan, am making a team to fight the coming evil. I have written down what I shall give if you lend me your services.

1.I shall give 100 gp everytime I call for your help.
2.I give you my full protection.
3.For every person you recruit to our team, I shall give 200
gold pieces.

Hope some of you join.
Snakes

L

Lord Tarran

The great grey wolf pads along to the board, and is laughing as he takes his tall, blond, lithe, and blue eyed human form. Calmly, though the pen shakes as he laughs he writes,

My dear friend, I suggest adding more zero's before recruiting adventurers. Most think with their wallets, and what you offer one can raid from a small orc band. I will give you my services for free, for I havea feeling that you will need it, badly.

Lord Tarran of the Wolfsong Grove.

((THE WOLF IS BACK!))

P

Poss.Snakes

*A message appears*

Yes I know I should, but if I did people would try to hire ten people at a time. I do have the money for that, yes, but I'm quite cheap, as they say. It runs in the family. I thank you for your services and hope everyone else, if they really don't mind the numbers because that is what you will get, will join.

S

Scaer_Vieliss

With a creak, the tavern door opens. In comes a man of average height, pale, hairless with flat grey eyes and armor made of bone. He approaches the board and pulls a pen from the pouch at his waist, writing a reply.

I, the sellsword Ramos, accept your request and the sum offered, with the understanding that the rewards may increase with the danger.
Signed,
Ramos

S

Scaer_Vieliss

Scarely an hour after exiting, Ramos reenters the tavern, attaching a note over his earlier writing.

I, Ramos, regretfully am unable to accept the request as I have personal business to attend to.

E

eriwoj

In a soft scripted hand, an average height, brown haired, brown eyed elf writes: "I, Kiran Eriwoj, shall gladly join thy band. Though, I am not a mighty warrior, I may be of service as an information collector. I only hope that you need to call on me soon for I despritely need coin."

R

rouge

a bloody responce

*a message written in what looks like dripping, fresh blood reads as follows:*

"Lord Terran is correct, more money would bring more to your cause.
however, i shall lend my services for no change as it has been some time since i have had a good fight.
call on my when you need me and i will help if i am able.

~the dark rouge~"

* the message is not there and then it is, as if appearing out of nowhere.
the area around the board is empty but the parchment is hanging from the corkboard, as if by magic. the blood drips from the parchment and is gone before it hits the floor. and a man who none saw enter now sits at the bar drinking his tankard, with a small barely noticable smirk on his face.*
*is he the one? no one can be sure nor do any care to find out, as the taverns patrons seem to shy away from this mysterious and dark man. with his drink now gone he rises and leaves the building with out a glance.*
*another note appears on the board next to the other, again written in the bloody substance:*
" i still seek those who wish the learn the arts from the true master. you may contact me by whatever means you wish if interested. i am also waving my fee in exchange for a simple service."
*and with that the patrons return to thier normal ways as the door swings to a close once more.*

Remove ads