Anyone enjoying Lost in Space Reboot

rgoodbb

Adventurer
I watched the first episode and thought ooh! Later I picked it up again and binge watched it to the end of season 3. So 1st episode of season 1 and I couldn't for some reason get on with the script and acting. When I picked it up again it wasn't even a problem and never looked back.

Kobold Stew summed it up best in their first sentence. "Better than it needs to be"

TheSword

Legend
I’m pleasantly surprised that the three seasons had a beginning, middle and end. I love series that do that… Penny Dreadful being one and Black Sails being another one. Where the story isn’t designed to be endlessly perpetuating but instead wraps things up in a timely manner, while the show is at a high. It’s very satisfying.

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
I’m pleasantly surprised that the three seasons had a beginning middle and end. I love series that do that… Penny Dreadful being one and Black Sails being another one. Where the story isn’t designed to be endlessly perpetuating but instead wraps things up in a timely manner, while the show is at a high. It’s very satisfying.
Many shows have a well planned arc that they never get to reveal, due to abrupt cancellation. Others start that way and then get a taste of green, so the arc gets tossed. And yes, still others are just set up to grind until the money runs out, whenever that might be.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
I’m pleasantly surprised that the three seasons had a beginning, middle and end. I love series that do that… Penny Dreadful being one and Black Sails being another one. Where the story isn’t designed to be endlessly perpetuating but instead wraps things up in a timely manner, while the show is at a high. It’s very satisfying.
Penny Dreadful was indeed a tour de force with phenomenal acting.

Remove ads