Anyone pick up the 3.5 reprints?

Feeroper

Explorer
They are out now in some FLGS.

Just curious about the book quality. Did they change the layout or presentation in these books from the previous printings? I know they printed them with the most current errata. Is the binding decent? page/print quality?

Anyone pick these up yet?

Stormonu

Legend
I've got a feeling that a lot of people are going to be on "that boat's already sailed" - either having kept their 'old' copies or switched to another system - such as Pathfinder. Unlike the 1E reprints, I don't expect there will be many who pick this up, and Wotc/Hasbro may draw the wrong conclusion because of it.

I'm wondering if these have the errata update from the limited edition version or if its incorporated any additional errata accrued since then.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I ordered them (the three core books) from Amazon, but they haven't come in yet. The shipping tracker says they will be here on Thursday.

It made me very happy to learn they were reprinting them, and I filled out the online survey of other books that I would like to see (the "Complete" series of books and the rules splatbooks (Sandstorm, Stormwrack, etc.).

It's nice to see OGL-compatible stuff on WotC's shelves again.

Stormonu

Legend
Was the srvey book list in the 2nd playtest survey or was this a seperate one? For some reason I don't remember them asking about books to reprint...

Feeroper

Explorer
Im tempted to pick them up, but thats just the collector in me. I really like the new covers, and the idea of having updated errata. However, I also already have the core 3.5 books, and when I play 3.5 these days its in the form of PF now.

Remove ads