• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone playing city of heroes this morning?

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I know there is a thread over in the "software" forum but I doubt anyone checks that as often as they do Off Topic.

Is there anyone playing this morning? Come join me on liberty my toon is Crimson Circuit, lvl 37 Elec/Elec Blaster.

If you dont have a liberty toon i'm willing to help PL you a bit to get you started!

my "Global" chat handle is BrooklynKnight

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
BrooklynKnight said:
I know there is a thread over in the "software" forum but I doubt anyone checks that as often as they do Off Topic.

Is there anyone playing this morning? Come join me on liberty my toon is Crimson Circuit, lvl 37 Elec/Elec Blaster.

If you dont have a liberty toon i'm willing to help PL you a bit to get you started!

my "Global" chat handle is BrooklynKnight

BK, you know...that question is so tempting...wait, why I am answering this, I don't play that addcited cra- meant....alluring, wait...tempting game.:uhoh:

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Truth Seeker said:
BK, you know...that question is so tempting...wait, why I am answering this, I don't play that addcited cra- meant....alluring, wait...tempting game.:uhoh:

The changes on the test server are doing wonders for my ability to resist playing.

Remove ads