Anyone thrown together a good temp DM Screen?

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
Sorry my search-fu is weak. And dont even know if you can search these forums. But has anyone put together a nice looking and useful DM's screen to tide us over until the real one comes out next month?

baberg

First Post
Here's an Excel file I put together with some relevant numbers ready for printing. If anybody can make them into a nice PDF or similar document for print-and-tape onto existing cardstock, be my guest.

Attachments

• DM Shield.xls
    133 KB · Views: 265

Surgoshan

First Post
A three-ring binder with nothing in the rings. In the left pocket, a list of the conditions and their effects and DC by level guidelines. On the right, a picture of a naked chick.

Hawke

Explorer
baberg said:
Here's an Excel file I put together with some relevant numbers ready for printing. If anybody can make them into a nice PDF or similar document for print-and-tape onto existing cardstock, be my guest.

This is nice... I can copy & paste what I need into a single sheet and format the stuff that'll be more relevant to my specific campaign. Thanks!

senorcoo

First Post
I actually made up a couple of supplements using a 3.5 Reference sheet document that are going to help our group immensely. I'd post them here, but I'm not exactly certain how to do that.

Phazzar

First Post
I have one for personal use made with Open Office, but I'm not sure if anything I put on it is illegal or not. Take this off if that's the case. Also, it's a work in progress, with a few more enhancements still needed to be made.

Attachments

• DM SCREEN 10.zip
    25 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

rob626

First Post
here's something I did that works well for the cardboard stock-

Take three fedex/ups envelopes, the ones that have the peel stick seal, and stick them together so that the flaps overlap. Run a bit of tape down the seams. This creates a nice and large trifold screen that you can fold up.

Then take the charts and info you need, roll some glue-stick over them, and throw them on your new screen. Add some images and whatnot for the player side and you have a snazzy dm screen.

I added a stack of images paperclipped to my side- one image per scene to help keep the feel for that scene in my head as I ran it. As each scene completes I switch to the next image. Helps keep me focused and maintain consistency.

Remove ads