• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone want a Gmail account?

Greylock

First Post
I've had my gmail account go buggy a time or three, but it usually recovers within minutes. You do have to use it regularly. Did you neglect it for any length if time? I've mentioned this to just about everyone I know IRL and on the web, but honestly Gmail rocks. I don't know how I would adapt if it were yanked away from me. I use my MSN and Hotmail accounts for bills and forms only now. All personal correspondence and newsgroups go to my Gmail now.

Been using it for monthes now, thanks to Guedo, and have become quite addicted to it. I hope you iron out your probs. If you need a new invite, drop me a note at greylock at g mail dot com.

Last edited:

Cyberzombie

Explorer
I managed to give away one gmail account. No one else seems to want one. Even when I find a stray person that does, someone else has already given them one. :)

Cyberzombie said:
I managed to give away one gmail account. No one else seems to want one. Even when I find a stray person that does, someone else has already given them one. :)

Well it looks like mine was deactivated.

<myhandle>@aol.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads