• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[APG] Feudal Lords Campaign Setting is Released

Jraynack

Explorer
61352.jpg

The time is now to seize the throne of Cthonia for yourself. With nobles titles, new paragon paths, such as Kingmaker and Feudal Lord, along with epic destinies, including Once and Future Monarch, the lands of Cthonia are ripe for the taking.

Pick up your copy of Adventurer's Guide to Cthonia and begin exploring today.

FunkBGR

Explorer
I also bought it.

So far, my first glance tells me its amazingly well done, and exactly what another poster about 6 months ago could have used to do a "historical fantasy" campaign in 4e.

haaz

First Post
I got it too, and it looks really like an amazing book. I loved the "campaign-specific" rules regarding Primal or Arcane characters, the 2 multiclass were just great, I love also the idea of the titles as magic items, and the "rituals". I have not read it all, but it is really good for now. And the book is beautiful ;)

Jraynack

Explorer
Thanks for all the compliments - a lot of hard work went into it and I hope you enjoy it and it finds a place in your game.

If there are any questions or what you would like to see become a part of the setting or expanded upon, please let me know.

Jraynack

Explorer
Awesome book. What's next?

Lol . . . didn't I mention we are a small company. Seriously, however, there is a few things in the mix. First is the GM's Secrets to Cthonia (working title), a Vol. II if you will.

But in the immediate future, a Feudal Lords 4th-level adventure "Three Days Until Dawn" as well as a few more Medieval Bestiaries and another Dragon's Hoard devoted to the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting.

The adventure is done and ready to go (minor editing is needed) and it should be available the middle of May.

Plus, I am working on a simple rules system for building strongholds and defending them. We might include this as a separate product or a part of the Gm's Secrets.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Wow, what a beautiful product. I've only glanced at it so far, but if the content is half as nice as the art and production values, this will be one of my favorite products.

More bestiaries would be nice....

Remove ads