Apparently none of y'all watched Twin Peaks

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Twin Peaks was hard to figure out in the first place; homages to it are not likely to be noticed because you have to 'get' the original enough to be able to notice little details in the background.

I remember seeing an advertisement for the "Dune" movie and telling my wife (who liked Twin Peaks) "Muad'Dib is going to be that guy from your show!"

Obryn

Hero
Well, apropos of nothing, it took me way too long to catch the Star Wars references in the Jierre family. Han, Luc, Lya ...

Max Traction

First Post
I'm starting Chapter 2 this week and will be using Lynch/Frost as a template for how to set the tone of the campaign. I will likely throw in more references, including new ones like

"It's not about the bunny."

"Is it about the bunny?"

"It is NOT about the bunny."

kcannell

Explorer
I'm not sure whether to start a new thread or just use this one, but my jaw bearly dropped when I saw an unrelated photo and I realized exactly where you got at least the footprint of the layout for Torfield Palace.

I must have missed that, where was the layout for Torfield Palace located?

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
I remember seeing an advertisement for the "Dune" movie and telling my wife (who liked Twin Peaks) "Muad'Dib is going to be that guy from your show!"

It was the other way round, surely? (I remember because when Twin peaks first came out I thought, "Oh, it's the guy from Dune." Didn't notice or realise the directorial connection back then. ...)

Remove ads