Apps for the IPad - Recommendations?

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
So Santa(aka me) brought an IPad Air 2 64gb this year.

Need some RPG related apps.
I play D&D 1E/2E/3.5E/Pathfinder and Star Wars Saga Edition.
I'm willing to pick up some 4E things but not really in it, just wouldn't mind incase I go to a one shot game.
Also interested in any that are being created for D&D 5th Edition.

Ones I've picked up so far from the App Store. Don't mind paying for them either if there is a good one.

DM Tools
DM Toolkit
DnD Sheets
AD&D Real Sheet
Dicenomincon
Initiative Board
Initiative
Spellbook *
d20 Rules
My Hero

* On Spellbook, the only way to create more spell books to import is via another piece of software 'Spellbook Master 2.4', the software is Mac OS only but free and I only have Windows PC's in my house. So if anyone has a work around for me on that it would appreciated as well, preferably a simple solution. I sent an email to the creator of the app but don't expect anything soon on it.

Thanks.
Bill

Dioltach

Legend
Baldur's Gate I and II, and Icewind Dale, have been adapted and expanded for iPad. After all these years they're still very good, and I'm hoping that one day soon we'll also have Planescape: Torment.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
Baldur's Gate I and II, and Icewind Dale, have been adapted and expanded for iPad. After all these years they're still very good, and I'm hoping that one day soon we'll also have Planescape: Torment.
Already have the "Enhanced" versions on the laptop from Steam. Mainly want tabletop stuff for gaming.

Google Drive, Doc, Sheets
PFR - all things Pathfinder (extra books cost but not much .99 cents)
Didn't know about PFR app. $3.99 + 10 x .99 cents, not too bad.
How does it compare to the PFRPG rd? In the App Store it is only $4.99 and the OGL books updated for free.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Mallus

Legend
My three go-to iOS apps for gaming are Goodreader, Evernote, and a basic free dice roller called Feudz Dice. That's it.

(of course, the last long campaign I ran was AD&D... so my electronic aid needs were, ahem, modest).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases