• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

April Fools almost got me...

Oberton

First Post
Ouch, I almost feel for the jokes on the main page...

I was just getting red faced and ready to fire off a few hundred emails about the whole Magic: The Gathering, as the new setting...
*Calming down, taking blood pressure medicine...*

Airwolf

First Post
Oberton said:
Ouch, I almost feel for the jokes on the main page...

I was just getting red faced and ready to fire off a few hundred emails about the whole Magic: The Gathering, as the new setting...
*Calming down, taking blood pressure medicine...*

WHAT?!?! That was a joke? I think it’s a great idea to consolidate the lines. The idea would be a huge money saver.

Now I’m going to have to send off some emails off to WotC about not taking great ideas that Morrus comes up with! I wonder where he comes up with such creative ideas?....
17.gif

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah well I kind of believed the Magic the Gathering one and then the Ranger one...only when they did Fashions of Faerun did I start to suspect something was up... Doh!

JDragon

Explorer
Yeah I know, that was well done this year.

Morrus had me going with the setting search stuff, but then I got into the ranger stuff and woke up. :D

From their on, it was just a fun read.

JDragon

Triumph

First Post
Nightfall said:
Yeah well I kind of believed the Magic the Gathering one and then the Ranger one...only when they did Fashions of Faerun did I start to suspect something was up... Doh!
You actually believed that the new Ranger would have 30 bonus feats by level 4 and no spells or favored enemies? Whoa.

backs slowly away from thread

s/LaSH

First Post
I didn't fall for any of it, but I knew what I was looking for in advance. (I'm 20 hours ahead of the US here, so that gave me time enough the prepare for the inevitable.) The moment I saw 'photo ID' my suspicions were confirmed.

That didn't stop me saving everything to my computer to show un-EN-initiates in later years, though. Great fun.

Remove ads