• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcana Evolved is Coming!

Arcana Evolved will be available at the end of this month in both print and pdf form. This 432 page, full color rulebook incorporates everything that was in Arcana Unearthed and the Diamond Throne, and much of what was in the Player's Guide to AU (packaged with the screen), along with lots of all-new material including a new class, a new race, new class options, new feats, new spells, new monsters, and much, much more.

For more information, go here:

www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mpress_MCAE

www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mpress_AE_FAQ

For previews go here:

www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mpress_MCAE_Akashic

www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mpress_MCAE_rites

For insights into the design process, go here:

www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mc_diary_35

www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mc_diary_36

www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mc_diary_37

Look for more previews (including more glimpses of some of the full color, amazing interior art), design diaries, and web enhancements still to come at montecook.com! Also, look for support products from Fiery Dragon Productions (including an AE Battlebox!), miniatures from Iron Wind Metals, and more!

Last edited:

I should add two quick things:

1. Those looking for an extended preview of the changes might be interested to pick up the Dragons' Return, an anthology of short stories set in the world of the Diamond Throne, by authors such as Kristine Katheryn Rusch, Ed Greenwood, Jeff Grubb, Bruce Cordell, Monte Cook, and others. It also comes out at the end of the month, although you can get the pdf version now for only $4.

http://www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mpress_DR

2. It's short notice, but there is a chat today, Feb. 3rd, at 5 PM PST regarding Arcana Evolved. Go here for more info:

http://www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?malhavoc

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
In addition, I'll be doing an interview with Monte next week. We'll post it when we're done! I'm looking forward to this; I've seen a copy, and it's very impressive.

Cyberzombie

Explorer
~sigh~ Hear that big sucking sound? That's my share of my wife and I's tax refund going to Monte and to Green Ronin. Sheesh. Why do these people keep having to put out cool product!!!!

:p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads