• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Before we leave town Kavernus will advise everyone to purchase Camping equipment and food. Can any of you cook?

He will purchase 10 days rations a tent winier blanket and a bed roll.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Myrkskog will spend his whopping 5 GP, 5 SP on 8 days worth of trail rations (4GP), a water Skin (1GP) and a Pie...surely one can get a Pie for some silvers,eh? or TWO pies...:D

Last edited:

LazarusLong42

First Post
OOC: Gentlemen--sorry about the delays; life's been kicking my ass lately, and in addition I wasn't seeing much of a place to jump in during the discussion--i.e. nothing Serei would really have to say. :) I am still here, though, as is she--just assume Serei sat through the discussion, working on her knitting. :)

Seeing as there's an available wagon or two, Serei will pick up a tent for herself, as well as fresh food for several days. (Meat and vegetables should keep for one to three days, cheese and bread for a bit longer; no sense eating jerky and dried apples the whole trip there.)

If there's time--that is, if we won't leave until morning--Serei will spend part of the night attempting to gather information regarding Malarks and specifics as to his whereabouts at a couple of other local pubs.

OOC: Probably a high DC for the Gather Info checks, but might as well try.

Xael

First Post
Armel: 5gp can get you 50 loaves of bread... Let's just say that 5gp buys a s***load of bread and honey. Probably more than you can eat before they rot.

Others: Just check the PHB tables for the price of food, and throw off the top of your heads a price for the things not listed. Few gold pieces will buy you all the food you need, I don't bother to nitpick with "3 breads, 2 cheese, 1 waterskin, 1 whatever cost 2gp, 7sp and 4 coppers".

Uriel: You get lots of pies with 5 silver...

OOC: Sorry for the delay, but I've been quite busy last week.

And it's still only a bit past midday (about 1-3 PM). Do you want to leave now or give Serei some time for the gather information check?

I'm sure I forgot something again...

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
OOC: I'm assuming that it will take us some time to find all of the equipment we need so if Serei needs the time she will have it. I will offer to do her shopping for her if need be.

IC: Where is that Damnable Female. Serei is always making me late for things. And what is the problem with learning a few songs in Abysal? It's not like the hellish don't have a rythem all thier own. Kavernus whines while waiting by the cart.

shaff

First Post
i buy 10 loaves of bread and enough honey-butter to cover it all. But i pay 2 gp, the rest of it is a tip. Then armel walks back out to the wagon and puts all but 1 loaf of bread in the back, then states that anyone who wants bread and butter can have it, i bought enough. Then he holds the bread over to Lugash with a look that say... 'take some'.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads