• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Jaik

First Post
Weslin stands up in the wagon, revealing an arrow, nocked and drawn. "I suppose that means I shouldn't shoot them, then?"

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

Lugash sits idly in the wagon.

"I'm not making an assault on these orcs without some sort of incentive."

Xael

First Post
Derrick nods to Kavernus. "I don't know if we're of any help with magic, but we know the woods if you decide to stay here." Then, after hearing Lugash's comment, he says: "You could always go and greet them. There's a dwarf leading them for reason unknown to me. If you don't get warm welcome, we can cover you."

OOC: School over at thursday. Them I'm free. Goddamnit it's going to feel weird.

Xael

First Post
Derrick grins to Lugash. "I just thought that you might get the incentive you were waiting for."

OOC: School over. Free.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Myrkskog sighs at the banter, saying 'As I did before,I'll go in first. What we need to decide, however, is what we are about as far as things go. ARe we killing these Orcs and that Dwarf? I mean, that is the ultimate question in the situation, isn't it...I am willing to dispatch these despoilers of the Woods, as they are destroying what I hold dear. I do not know , nor do I expect all of you to share my views, however. We do need to decide quickly, as the more time we wasts, the more time they have to notice our presence here.'

Argent Silvermage

First Post
From his perch upon the wagon Kavernus has been thinking. His tactitian's mind and his devil's blood sometimes actualy agree on something. this was one of those times. Actualy Lugash, You going down there to ask is not so bad an idea. if we can scout out the area better and set up our forces we can give you all the support you need. Of corse you would not be going in there alone. I suggest you take Gourry and myself. The rest of the group is a bit more stealthy and it would be easier for them to sneak around.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads