Arcane netflix series

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Vi, Caitlyn, Jinx, Ekko, Jayce, Viktor, Heimerdinger (the little guy) and Singed (the biologist) are all pre-existing champions from the game. It's been speculated that other characters from the series will eventually be added as or revealed as being game characters as well.
Saw an interesting fan theory about the “spirit of Silco” living on in Fishbones - as clues they pointed to things like Silco having his base in an Aquarium, his whole ‘drowning made him stronger’’ tag and that Fishbones didnt appear until after Silco died. Fun theory

Davies

Legend
Who was the person that helped with glasses (the trade gun for medicine)? They must have appeared earlier?
dirlp3q.png

That guy?
ad9s9t8.png

Once was this guy, named Huck; he makes a brief appearance in the first episode.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Hey, slight necro. Sorry about that, but as I just finished the series, I thought I might as well chime in.

I finally got around to watching the show. I knew almost nothing about League of Legends, but figured that I might as well give it a try after I had been recommended it for about the 10th time.

I loved it. It's hands-down the best thing I've watched this year. The animation style was mind-blowing (I've seen a lot of people compare it to Into the Spiderverse), the characters were all engaging, and the story was tragic. My two favorite characters died early on (Claggor and Vander), but it served the story well.

I can't wait until the second season comes out. I hope that it keeps up the quality that this first season has.

Last edited:

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Hey, slight necro. Sorry about that, but as I just finished the series, I thought I might as well chime in.

I finally got around to watching the show. I knew almost nothing about League of Legends, but figured that I might as well give it a try after I had been recommended it for about the 10th time.

I loved it. It's hands-down the best thing I've watched this year. The animation style was mind-blowing (I've seen a lot of people compare it to Into the Spiderverse), the characters were all engaging, and the story was tragic. My two favorite characters died early on (Claggor and Vander), but it served the story well.

I can't wait until the second season comes out. I hope that it keeps up the quality that this first season has.
I'm in exactly the same boat. Only just heard about League of Legends, started watching the series after having a friend recommend it and absolutely loved it. Perhaps some of the sub-plots were not well developed, but still very enjoyable and great development on the main characters. Looking forward to the next season.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
You'll see Vander again... ;)
Yeah, I know that he's almost definitely going to become Warwick, and that makes it even more sad. When Vi and Jinx discover that in the next season (or maybe a third season, if they make one), that's going to be almost as bad as what happened in Episode 3.

Their father figure dies because of the actions of one of them, only for him to be brought back through awful experimentation and magical drugs, and is turned into a robot-werewolf that will likely almost kill them several times.

I can't wait to see how they approach this, but I also really don't want to see it happen for their sakes.

Poor Claggor, though.

Dreamscape

Crafter of fine role-playing games
I'm even later to the party. It's rare for me to really get into a series these days, but for some reason (or, I suspect, a whole host of reasons), Arcane has hit the spot. I find myself re-watching it even though I just finished it a couple of days ago, which hasn't happened since ... Aliens? Excellent storytelling, pacing, animation, characters, voice acting, music (and have you seen all the fan music-videos?). Such a beautifully detailed setting. Can't wait for season 2, though I expect it will take a while.

Would be nice to see a tabletop RPG adaption.

Remove ads