D&D 3E/3.5 are old Living Greyhawk modules avaiable anywhere?

I wrote the High Level Extraplanar adventure bible, chapter guide and first three adventures. If anyone has the run of them I would be grateful. I never got to see how the story I made ended.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mod Note:

EN World does not support piracy. Please do not use our message boards or PM system to trade in or distribute copyright infringing materials. I'm afraid that means no more, "I have X, PM me if you want a copy," as copying is infringing copyright.

I know some of you think this is a bummer, but the rights of designers and publishers matter - if they can't control their wares, they stop making them, and that's a bigger bummer, so we hope you can see the point.

Umbran is right. Even if that is not enough, the fact that Pirate site often have a lot of Trojans and Ransomwares should be enough to convince people for not going there.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I know it is a long shot but do you still have them?
You posted your enquiry just a couple posts after this Moderator warning:

Mod Note:

EN World does not support piracy. Please do not use our message boards or PM system to trade in or distribute copyright infringing materials. I'm afraid that means no more, "I have X, PM me if you want a copy," as copying is infringing copyright.

To be clear: that warning is still in effect. It is against ENWorld policy to offer OR ask for any form of infringing distribution of copyrighted materials.

Remove ads