• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are Reviews Temporarily Gone

Qwillion

First Post
also just looking there I see a number of problems

No new reviews since 13th April 2011 so its been about a month since the problem started

I also see that none of the cover images are not working for any product.

and finally as a publisher right now reviews are useless since they are no longer part of the menu bar, I know you have reasons to promote E.N. Publishing and the Subscriber content of enworld above essential reviews of your competition, but I wish it was a little easier for folks to find the review section.

Thank you for your time.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmm. That's weird.

So the "post review" button takes you to a white page about SPACE FIGHT? This may be a tricky one.

Perhaps [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] can cast an eye over it - he's cleverer than me.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Speaking about reviews, I seem to be a moderator on that section still from the time I helped you try to organise them. It wouldn't bother me otherwise but I get an occasional reported visitor message to my email from time to time.

Remove ads