• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are the Circvs Maximvs forums down?

Tewligan

First Post
When I go to CM, I'm not seeing a Forum selection. Then, when I add '/forum' to the address, it kicks me over to ENWorld. What the hey?

Crothian

First Post
the button to go from the main page to the forums for me is gone. I can still get to the forums another way, but it's odd that there is not button anymore.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I can get to the site but it is not showing me anything unless I log in. This is true for the main CM page and the news items as well.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Crothian said:
the button to go from the main page to the forums for me is gone. I can still get to the forums another way, but it's odd that there is not button anymore.

I accidentally broke the navbar. I'll get it fixed.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EricNoah said:
I can get to the site but it is not showing me anything unless I log in. This is true for the main CM page and the news items as well.

That's intentional - I'm trying to reduce the server load since it and ENW have been running at a crawl recently.

Remove ads