Are there any pilot/cleric PrC's out there?

Storyteller01

First Post
I've seen some in the 'Dragonmech' campaign setting, but those vehicles do not operate in the same manner as the vehicles in my current campaign (so the feats and PrC's use manuevers that do not apply to my setting). Can anyone out there help me out?

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Well, how does piloting operate in your setting?
And how to Clerics operate?

Have you considered ripping off StarWars d20's Force-using pilot PrC?

-- N

Storyteller01

First Post
Nifft said:
Well, how does piloting operate in your setting?
And how to Clerics operate?

Have you considered ripping off StarWars d20's Force-using pilot PrC?

-- N

Thought about it, but the Force piloting was too generic, given the amount of gods involved (as compared to one force with 2 sides)...

Sorry, should clarify the piloting section.

In dragonmech, you are piloting giant steam powered robots. To simulate how ponderous the vehicles are, they gave them maneuverabily ratings (exactly like flying creatures).

My vehichles operate off of the Star Wars/FFG piloting system (roll a pilot check for specific maneuvers), and 180 degree turns are possible, regardless of vehicle (among other things).

Falkus

Explorer
What ruleset is it based off of? If it's d20 Modern, I would suggest checking out the transporter advanced class in the d20 Modern Companion volume 2.

Storyteller01

First Post
Falkus said:
What ruleset is it based off of? If it's d20 Modern, I would suggest checking out the transporter advanced class in the d20 Modern Companion volume 2.

Dragonstar. d20 Modern should work though. I'll check it out.

Remove ads